Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Playing Catch Up

It has been a super long time since I have posted. The baby countdown is on and I'm trying to play catch up and finish up all these little projects before she decides to join us. The blog is on the list. It's been neglected for quite some time.

Here goes a "quick" update through the end of the year...

Halloween... party at Matt & Laura's. Fun times.
Matt & Laura

Rob & Kim

Sydney & Owen

Matt & Matt

Shane (at home showing off my banner)

Craig & Rachelle

Brandon & Nicole & baby Naomi

Zack & Rachael

Thanksgiving... great, we had three turkey dinners. All three were mighty tasty, but you know what that means, we were moving mighty slow that week because of it. Fine with me... turkey time is once a year for us, we all know that I could never cook a turkey. Unfortunately, with my skills we are limited to veggie burgers, burritos, salads, and rice krispies.

Shane & Me

Mom & Coleson

Sam & Tasha

The Mink's minus Casen

December... Although we didn't ever really take pictures, we had an eventful Christmas season! Family parties, friends gatherings, work parties, ward parties, concerts... and more I'm sure, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. It seems my preggo-ness is causing me some short term memory loss.

After Kurt Bestor Christmas... oh yeah and we went to David Lanz and John Schmidt

Us with Santa (me with a belly like Santa) at the Rowley Family Christmas Party

Playing crazy Christmas Minute - to- Win - it games, with the super intense and wild Heninger crew


I won the game for my team with my mad candy cane skills
My hand made stocking... Another huge project that I finally crossed off the list. Of course not in time for Christmas, but at least it's done now. I wish you could see the detail. It took me hours, days, months, and over a year to finally get around to starting and completing it. Shane's Great Grandma made one for everyone in her family... now I guess I'll carry that tradition on for my kids. Hopefully the next won't take me nearly as long as this one did!

Rowley Family Photo

Landon's Baby Blessing

Casen, Shane & Collin

Mon & Cole-Slaw

Sam & Casen

Grandma Worley, Landon, me, & Shane in the back

Shane & me

The Minks

Landon, Jesse, Grandma Heninger, Mom


So that finishes off 2o1o. 2011 will be coming soon. One thing at a time:) Hopefully I'll get to it this week. I have massive ankles that I'm supposed to keep elevated, so I should get some computer time in. However, we are trying to move, so it's kinda crazy around here.

2 comments:

  1. Jena, that stocking is immaculate! Wow, I can only imagine how long that took but it is amazing! I also love the picture in the garage after the Kurt Bestor concert! ;) Thanks again! Hope you get everything checked off your list before the baby comes...cause the list just seems to get longer once they are here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya for an update jdub!! i cant believe you are due so soon... you teeny little thing. i hope you are feelin good. enjoy the last few weeks of just being a wife ;) (well ya know, as much as you can enjoy the last few weeks of being pregnant!) love ya girl

    ReplyDelete