Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthday Week

Hooray for birthday week...
I did so many fun things for my birthday last week!
Thank you everyone for celebrating with me and making it such a special week.

Mom had the family over for a Birthday dinner for Sam and me. YUMMY yummy!

Shane took me to lunch and shopping shopping shopping!I tried on and bought my first maternity clothes... Uh, that was a new experience! When I put on the baby bump Shane laughed at me, so I made him try it on! This picture makes me laugh!
We went to La Caille and had a fabulous dinner with Mom and Dad Rowley and Rogan and Kim! It was so beautiful, I loved it! Unfortunately it was too dark to see how pretty by the time we took the camera out.


I went to dinner at P.F. Changs with all of the Rowley girls. We had a great time trying all the food and deserts, using chop sticks and reading fortunes.Kristee, Stefenee, Grandma Ruby, Kathryne, Me, Grandma Billie, Kimberlee, Kim & Stacee

And Jesse took me to Blue Lemon for dinner and to get pedicures!!! :) What a party week.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes and fun times!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing birthday week!! Happy birthday! I love Blue Lemon... so good! The picture of Shane with the baby bump made me laugh so hard! Maternity clothes-How exciting!!! You look absolutely gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun :) you and your hubberz are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete