Monday, February 14, 2011

January Highlights

New Year's Eve at Stef & Brent's house- A super fun (and funny) night to remember! Stefenee made the most delicious dinner ever, then we played a combination of Minute-to-win-it and Bean Boozled. For those of you that don't know what Bean Boozled is, get acquainted! All of the nasty flavored Jelly Bellies such as, canned dog food, booger, vomit, diaper wipes, etc. you get the point. Spin the dial and see what color you end up with. It could taste good, but it could taste awful... be prepared!











Jan 3rd 2011 - My handsome hubby's Birthday! Shane had a super busy day at work, so I took him lunch, then when he was done at the office we went to the Jazz Game with Mom & Dad Rowley. What a fun night!

Unfortunately this was Shane's only surprise. Let me tell you... this kid is addicted to sweets and I'm not helping : /

1 comment:

  1. Cute and creative sign Jena! Happy b-day to Shane! I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete