Saturday, February 19, 2011

U of U Gymnastics

I had one stipulation for Shane going to the U.... He had to take me to a gymnastics meet. The U of U gymnastics team is always ranked in the top 3 in the nation. So, I told Shane we had to take pride in being students there and go cheer on the gymnastics team.

For the past 4 years I have been teaching gymnastics at My Mom's school. I stopped last month, and I kinda miss it. The little kids were so cute and full of energy. I can't wait for our little girl to be flipping around in a few short years ;)


We had a really great time. I couldn't believe how many people were there. The team was really good and came out on top. I can't believe how ripped those girls are.





I love gymnastics. Going to the meet brought back so many memories of growing up in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment