Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shower Shower Shower

THANK YOU to everyone for all of the support and love we received with the baby showers. They were all so much fun! Everyone is way too generous. I can't wait to see our little girl wearing all of these cute flowers , fancys, and frills. Sooner or later she'll be here.

Lately I've been having conflicting thoughts... hear me out...

I feel like I have a really big baby in me... which I know I do, however when I look at her newborn clothes it is crazy to think that she will be that small. strange.

Anyways, here's some pics from the showers. (please excuse my heftiness in the majority of these pictures)

My Besties all met at La Jolla Groves and we celebrated Paige's little girl and my little girl. What a fun time it was catching up with everyone and eating a delicious meal. Love you gals!

The Rowley's threw a shower for My little girl, Kimberlee's little girl, and Stacee's little girl. I felt like we were having triplets. I can't wait to see all of the little girls running around together. Mischief already! Thank you Kathryne, Stefenee, and Kristee for all the delightful food and fun.

Look close and you'll see Robert attending his first shower. He wanted to get in on the fun too!




I also had a family shower on my side that my Mom and Jesse put together. I loved seeing everyone, and playing fun games. For those of you who lost the string game because you thought I was bigger than I was, well if we were playing it right now, you would probably win the prize :) I'm definitely feeling large and in charge these days!






Mairin's pretty pink cake... The most delicious chocolate cake EVER!




No comments:

Post a Comment