Sunday, May 8, 2011

Master Shane

Congratulations to Shane! This week he graduated with his Masters Degree in Accounting. We are so proud of him, he worked hard this year. I'm happy he is done, because now I don't have to stress about his homework! To be honest, I think I stressed over his school a lot more than he did.Shane loved his hood






I surprised Shane and made this onsie for Anabelle to wear to the graduation. It actually turned out really cute. So many people kept commenting about it. It was pretty fun. (Anabelle is cheering "hooray!")




We also went to the MAcc reception last week and where they hand out awards. All of Shane's best friends received academic awards and best team-member awards... Let's just say that Shane picked up a couple of the joke awards. His class members voted him as "class clown" I'm not really sure what to think of it. But if you think that's bad, I'm not even going to tell you what his second award was...
Above are members of the tax track, below are some of Shane's best school buddies!
And Shane's two awards!

We are all so Proud of him!

3 comments:

  1. Anabelle is beautiful...but I knew she would be with you and Shane as her parents! Shane's graduation pictures make me jealous; I wish Paul was closer. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anabelle is adorable! What a great outfit she was wearing.. So cute Jen! Congrats to Shane too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades! We DO need to get together and jam out on our harmonicas!

    ReplyDelete