Friday, May 13, 2011

Tulip Time

We decided to take a little time for some fun in the sun and we headed down to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was so great to spend a little family time together after Shane finished school. I really wonder how many bulbs they planted... the garden was filled with tulips everywhere! I LOVE tulips, they are one of my favorite flowers because they are such a simple and happy flower. I loved seeing the variety they had. It was such a nice day too! It finally felt like Spring :)



Our little flower




It was so fun we even ran into Mom and Dad Rowley and Grandma Ruby. This was Anabelle's first time meeting her great grandma Ruby!




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get out of the house and enjoy a little sunshine, and some beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete