Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 Months

Happy three months Anabelle! As Daddy would say... "holler little girl, it's your birthday!"

Our little girl is growing up SO fast. She definitely has her own little personality that is starting to show. She is such a happy little baby, she is smiling and gooing more than ever. This past week she started doing the cutest thing... she sings back to me when I make high pitch "Ohhs" she copies me. I love it! Anabelle is a little wiggle worm. She is always kicking like crazy, especially in the bathtub. I think we might have a little fishy this summer.
She loves sticking that tongue out 
Oops... Mommy, I spit up


Look how big she's getting (please excuse my greasy face)
For some reason Anabelle is sporting the popped collar look
 Play time... she's starting to grab her blankets and toys, and reach for things (like the camera)


Quality daddy daughter bonding time watching TV... oh great : /

We love our little girl more and more each day!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are the cutest family ever! Anabelle is so adorable! She is growing up so fast! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 months to Anabelle. I miss the Rowley family. I hope I can see you all soon! She is looking so cute Jena! I love the photos that you posted. The one of her and Shane is adorable.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was the one on the couch, "Just chillin' with ma dad on da couch." Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete