Friday, April 29, 2011

2 Months and Easter

Time flies when you're having fun! Anabelle is 2 months old now. She is such a delight. I am fascinated by how much she is learning and growing each day. We took her to her 2 month appointment and Doc said she is a happy and healthy baby. She is in the 90th percentile for her height at 23 1/2 inches, and 50th percentile for her weight at 10 lbs 14 oz. She must be taking after daddy's height, because I sure don't have that.
Easter Sunday with just our little family
Daddy and Anabelle getting home from church.
Our cute pink bunny... sound asleep after church. Thankfully we all got a few zzz's in. I love family nap time!
We tried to put her in her Easter basket, it didn't really work. Fun thought though. After nap time we went on a family stroller walk! So fun, I think it was Dad's first stroller walk.
After our stroller walk we colored eggs. I think Anabelle liked it :) I love this picture. look at her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment