Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Found Out...

What exciting news! I think finding out whether our baby was a girl or boy, was almost as exciting as finding out that we were pregnant. To be honest, we really were happy either way, I'm just glad to find out. It seems more real now, now that we can envision a little girl, rather than mystery baby. I kinda thought it was going to be a boy because I had  this funny dream about birthing a red-haired, crazy-shaped-headed boy. Anyways, I should have know that my dreams ARE crazy and cannot predict the future very well :) We are so happy to have a beautiful baby girl join our family in February. Shane keeps saying how excited he is to have a little Jena running around. He's going to be the best daddy.

6 comments:

  1. AHHHH what exciting news! I love this post. Congrats to you and Shane and I am so happy there will be a little girl arriving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JENA!!! yay!!! i am so excited for you. that little girl will be the cutest little jena for sure ;) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! ok I need to see you soon... Call you later today! love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITING!! Congratulations! Having a girl will be so fun! I told Spencer that Brayden will have a little girlfriend to hang out with! :) We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, That's exciting news. Now you can get all things pink ready for your sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I am so excited for you! Little girls are lots of fun! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete