Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Break Scores a 10

I am a huge fan of Fall Break!!! While I was at BYU we never had a fall break. So I was loving it last week when Shane had no school for a whole week. We took a super fun and last minute trip to the happiest place on earth. We left on Tuesday and stayed the night in Overton at my grandparent's house. We hung out and went four wheeling in the morning before we left for California.

On our way we drove through the Valley of Fire state park and saw some beautiful views!

On Wednesday we met up with Robert, Kathryne and Kristee and went to Disneyland and California Adventures on Thursday and Friday. We had a blast! It was so much fun, I had never been to California Adventures before so it was exciting. At night we watched their new show World of Colors and it was amazing!

I loved walking through Disneyland because the whole place was completely decorated for Halloween Time, and I LOVE Halloween!
Donald


Kristee
Going on Toy Story... Shane's Favorite Ride!
Waiting for the Bug's Life show
"R" is for Rowley's

On Saturday we went up to Universal Studios. We really enjoyed it. I went there once when I was young so everything was new and exciting to me. I liked the Jurasik Park ride... I pretty much lost my stomach because the drop was so high.

I always wanted to be Wilma


4 comments:

  1. Jena what a fun trip! It looks like you had a great time. I love that you went to Disney aournd Halloween.. we are going at the end of this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen, you score a 10 for how AWESOME you look! seriously! and im so glad you were able to get away. love disneyland. we are going in a couple weeks, so your pics got me excited. (BTW: were there rides that they told you NOT to go on?) and we did universal studios a couple years ago with the staples.. and i LOVED the jurassic park ride. you are right, you probably leave your stomach at the top of the ride ;)
    and now that i have left a novel......
    i hope your birthday was amazing. and we need to catch up. cause i miss you. and there is definitely ALOT to catch up on. love you j-dub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me SO excited for my trip! I love it! the jumping picture really is SO cool as well. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah! Great pictures. I love the Rowley family! :)

    ReplyDelete