Monday, January 7, 2013

She's growing up so fast

I caught some pics of Anabelle out playing in my sister's yard (back in October). I'm so happy I did, because I want to remember her at this cute stage. (I'm clearly not a photographer, but it's nice to have a couple pics that are not just my usual blurry Iphone pics.) Anabelle loves being outside 24/7, and she is curious about everything. She has turned into such a big girl and wants to do everything on her own. She loves helping Mommy and taking care of her baby Stella and Monkey. I'm so excited for her to be a big sister in a couple weeks and anxious to see how she interacts with the little man. She includes "baby" in everything we do, and she loves feeling him in Mommy's tummy. I know she already loves him very very much. 






  



 Little Anabelle, Mommy and Daddy love YOU so much!  

This is what life is all about. I can't wait to have another little one around here, to love more than words can express. I truly feel so blessed in life, to have a growing family, and an amazing husband to share every moment with.  I love this quote so much and think about it often...

"Our most important and powerful assignments are in the family. They are important because the family has the opportunity at the start of a child’s life to put feet firmly on the path home.”
-Help Them on Their Way Home-

Henry B. Eyring

It reminds me how much our Heavenly Father has trusted me, by giving me His little ones to care for. It is MY responsibility to help them return to their home. What a great responsibility, and what a great blessing and joy it truly is. 

1 comment:

  1. She is seriously getting so big! What a doll!?! Just wait til your little guy arrives and she will seem even bigger! It's the weirdest thing! :)

    PS-Spencer showed me the cake you made for Shane's B-day and it was CLASSIC! We loved it!

    ReplyDelete