Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Six Months

Anabelle is now six months old... and wow, my kiddo is growing up! This month she learned to sit up by her self. She LOVES to sit up and play with her toys now. Occasionally she will still tip over, but it has been fun watching her try so hard to balance, and now bend over and reach really far for her toys. She is getting pretty fast at grabbing things out of my hands too. I have to be careful with what I am holding because she will attack it :) Shane said that this past month he thinks that she has grown up the most. She is a lot more playful than ever, and she loves to laugh. She loves the bouncy rides that Daddy gives her on his tummy. 
6 month Check-Up
Height: 27 3/8 inches (95%)
Weight: 16 lbs (52%)
Head circumference: 16 3/4 inches (50%) 







Another new thing: We started her on some solid foods, and yes... she loves it. No surprise. She's a little eater. As of late, her favorite seems to be Avocado... That's my girl! (for those that don't know, avocado is my all-time favorite food!)

No comments:

Post a Comment