Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cowabunga

For Jesse's birthday we went to Cowabunga Bay (the place with all the brightly colored water slides in Draper) We had a really fun time, it was perfect for the kids. Obviously Anabelle was a little too young for the slides, but she had a good time too. She loved splashing in the water and took a good nap in the shade.

Anabelle playing with the little rubber duckies
 I made homemade non-dairy cupcakes for the birthday girl... they were really quite good. I was pretty proud of them, considering I make everything from the box.
Collin & Casen with chocolate frosting faces
 Jess & the Boys (Landon, Coleson, Collin & Casen)
Anabelle & me
 Grandma Sherrie, Jess & Landon
 Casen and Coleson hiding from the sun
My cute baby with those chunky thighs... Oh I just love them, I wanna squeeze em!

No comments:

Post a Comment