Thursday, August 8, 2013

Memorial Day Pool Party

We love Summer! We decided to kick it of with some pool time at Grandma and Grandpa Heninger's on Memorial day. Shane was getting ready to take a CPA exam the next day so we left him with a quiet house to study. It's always a good time playing with family in the sun. My Grandma cooked tons of yummy food too. She knows how to make everyone happy. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

My brother Coleson being a sweet uncle!

Grandma Sherrie and my Aunt Yvette

 Collin
 Grandma and Grandpa Heninger
My Cousin Brinley
 Coleson and Andre getting ready for the dunk and dive contest :) and sporting my grandpa's hats haha






 Collin, Brinley and Casen
 Anabelle loved swimming with Grandma and the other kids
 Gotta take the 4 generations pic 


No comments:

Post a Comment