Friday, July 13, 2012

Lake Powell

It's been a long time since I have posted anything. I considered abandoning the blog all together, but I guess I'll give it another go. So here's my first attempt at catching up.

In May we took a weekend and headed to Lake Powell with Rogan and Kim and the cute kiddos. Who doesn't want to run away and hit the water for a few days. It hadn't been there for years, so I loved the scenery. It is beautiful. The water was pretty chilly, but the weather was great. Thanks for the fun trip!
shopping for some goodies for the road trip

a happy camper in the car with her veggie straws




sand mountain
 a long hike, especially when carrying anabelle
we made it to the top






 gun sight

 tyler on the knee board
 my turn





loving the boat

 shane's turn





wipe out







 pit stop on the way home 
 anabelle loved being with her cousins 

1 comment:

  1. nooo, please dont give up the blog! i like looking at it too much. come on jen, you can do it!
    love those pics, im so happy you had a good time, im so jelly. i love lake powell!

    ReplyDelete