Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

What a beautiful time of year it is... and the weather is quite beautiful too. I had a very happy little Easter with my family this year. Anabelle has a thing for easter baskets right now. She has carried her basket around for the past six weeks, and she has loved opening and (trying to) close the empty plastic eggs. So when she found candy in the first egg at out neighborhood egg hunt, she thought she hit the jackpot. She didn't care to find any other eggs. It was so funny, she would not let go of that candy!

NEIGHBORHOOD EASTER PARTY & EGG HUNT
(not the best pics, I was trying to manage Anabelle and take a few pics at the same time. Props to all of the single mom's out there. I am so lucky to only have to be a single parent for only ONE more day :)  


Jackpot! By the way, how in the world do they know what candy is so early on in life?!...Well now that i think about it, I guess she has probably watched Shane and me eat more than our fair share over the past year.



She finally decided it was okay to put some in the basket.
 (I look scary in this picture, but I think it is so cute of Anabelle. It is the only picture I have that shows her true eye color)

 (Cup) cake walk


The next morning, Anabelle was so excited to find candy still in some of her eggs.
Shortly after I put all the candy away, I was in the laundry room and I realized it was pretty quiet. I looked out in the family room and saw this! Apparently she had a secret stash I didn't know about. Sneaky girl.


 EASTER SUNDAY    (All blurry pics because I used my i phone and Anabelle is quite the mover.)
 Jellies
 Her basket filled with her favorite snacks, minus the chocolate. I figured she had enough on Saturday ;)
I found this play tent and tunnel for $2.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Random, but perfect! I thought Anabelle would be scared to go in it, but she actually loves it. She takes her toys in there to play with. (I thought I would try it out too ;)

This girl can't get enough of her rocking horse!
 For the past month we have been obsessed with babies! She holds them to her face and sings to them. I love it. And the bunny has been hopping around with us all month... "hop little bunny, hop. hop. hop!"
 EASTER DINNER AT GRANDMA SHERRIE'S (the Sunday before)








1 comment:

  1. oh i love her sweet little easter dress! such a pretty girl she is. (those pics of her on the easter hunt make her look like she is 3!)
    ps. your new little niece looks JUST like her daddy.. or maybe its just me?

    ReplyDelete