Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

I'm a little late getting the Valentine up. Anabelle and I just got home today from playing with the cousins. for a few days.

(Unfortunately, Shane couldn't make it. He was busy working around the clock... HELLO TAX SEASON. Thank you Hunny for working so hard! Seriously, you are a champ.)

I stayed at Dave and Jesse's house and watched their three boys for part of the time while they were in Hawaii. In sum, it was a crazy, fun, exhausting, and even more crazy few days! The two little ones (Anabelle and Landon) made it quite challenging at times. (Props to Mom's with twins!) Anabelle learned to rough it up it the boys this week. She pulled out some crazy hair-pulling skills this week ha. Looking back at it, this week could make a pretty funny movie. I locked myself and two of the kids out of the house, with only the 18-month-old inside the house. Luckily, I found a window in the back that I put Casen through. Then Landon had a melt-down-temper-tantrum at the AF Rec Center when I took the older boys to gymnastics. Thank you to the THREE moms that came up to me and offered their help. Apparently it was quite obvious that I couldn't pull it together on my own:) To everyone else who was glaring at me in destain, you will have your turn.

We did have some fun though. Her are a couple pictures off my phone.
 Making Jello cars. (They were doing "hang loose" cause we were sending the pics to their parents in Hawaii.)


Outside playing in the massive snowflakes. They looked like feathers. You can tell from this picture that I was struggling a little... crazy hair, one in pajamas and mismatched shoes, and one without a coat. Hey at least they had shoes on, and most importantly they had fun!
 At the boys gymnastics class. It was Anabelle's first experience at the gym. I think she wanted in on that action.

1 comment:

  1. Jena!!! Thank you so much for coming and holding down fort! You did awesome. True... some of the experiences were koo koo c-r-a-z-y when dealing with Landon :) But my boys loved you, so thanks again! Also... Anabelle's 12 month pictures are so so cute! Really I think the cutest pictures ever! Also... It was a wonderful birthday party you threw for Anabelle! My boys loved it and everything was so adorable! Well... love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete