Sunday, December 4, 2011

9 Months Old & November Recap

It's official, it's been 9 months and Anabelle is now out, as long as she was in! When Anabelle was born I was amazed that she grew from a single cell to a beautiful almost 7lb baby in 9 months. And now I am amazed that she went from a small helpless infant to a playful crawler and wannabe walker in the past 9 months. What a miracle life is. Seriously.

This little boo is not so little any more. Wow she is growing up. She is my very best friend in the whole wide world (not including Shane of course :) We do everything together! She is pretty much my mini me, except that she looks like Shane. I don't know how I could love her any more than I do. Anabelle is a pretty lucky girl, because her daddy loves her so so much. I love seeing how happy Shane is to come home and see his little girl everyday.When Anabelle hears the door open and Shane says, "daddy's home!" Anabelle crawls as fast as she can with a huge smile and peeks around the corner to see Shane. Oh how I love my little family. This is what life is all about.

Anabelle is in the 40th percentile for her weight at 18 lbs 2 oz, and she is in the 72nd percentile for height at 28 inches. I don't remember what her head circumference was but it was the 45th percentile. At this point Anabelle loves walking around the furniture and is constantly trying to walk. She Absolutely loves being outside (even in the freezing cold) She cries when we come back inside. She loves getting into the drawers and is one curiously little bug. Unfortunately bumps and bonks are a quite common. 
 
 I finally finished Anabelle's stocking... boo ya! Thank you Tanner (Shane's Accounting Firm) for occupying Shane for tons of hours so I could continually have a date with this project night after night. It took for ever, but the end result made it worth it. 
 Anabelle LOVES helping with the dishes!
 Our ward had a Fall Carnival and Anabelle got in on the action...
 the fishing pond...
 the blow-up slide...
 cotton candy...
 and bobbing for apples.
 I did some Thanksgiving flowers... Happy late Thanksgiving.
 Lucky us, we had 3 turkey dinners this year. Here are a few pics at the Worley's.
 Colesaw


 Great Grandma and Grandpa Worley
 At the Rowley's... Aunt Kristee with the big three :)
 This month Anabelle discovered the piano, and Oh my gosh I love it! She stands on her tippy toes and moves her little fingers up and down. P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.

4 comments:

  1. Shane, you're getting a little chubby! :) That's ok, I have too. That's what getting married and a baby will to do ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how precious! She is growing up too quick! Anabelle is growing so much and is the most adorable fun niece! I hope I get to see her again soon! We should come up on Sunday and play games :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jena,
    That was just the sweetest post. I love how much love there is in your family! So cute. I love little families! It just really is unfortunate we don't live closer so we could all see each other more and Kennedy and Anabelle could be BFF! I CANNOT believe Anabelle is 9 months-wow! Kennedy is almost crawling--Life goes by so fast! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entertaiining our day with pictures of our sweet Annabelle. What a beautiful family. We are counting our many blessings,family being one.you guys are awesome.thanks for sharing. Mom Rowley

    ReplyDelete