Thursday, May 13, 2010

Props to Our Mom!

Look at my beautiful mother... It's been a HUGE month for her!


I am so so proud of my cute mom. Last weekend she graduated with her Masters degree. Hooray!!! She worked so hard the last two years. She truly is a Super Star :)


Grandma & Grandpa Heninger

Dad and the boys... well minus Dave, Shane & Casen
 Congrats Mom we love you!

Also, on Mother's Day my Mom turned 50!!! Shhh I'm not supposed to tell because she is SO upset about it, but I think she looks great {even in that goofy hat} We had a fun party for her at my Grandma's house. 

My mom is reading her birthday card that says all the girls are taking a trip to St. George to hike at Zions and see Brian Regan at Tuacon.

Jesse and I made my mom a scrapbook with the 50 things that we love most about her.

In this picture we are all looking over at my aunts because they all started crying when my mom did... 
(as usual :)

{not a great picture, but the only one I had} 

Sam & Mom

Mom & Coleson
 

Super cute Casen (& cute Shane in the background) I feel bad this is the only picture of my sweetie. To my defense... my aunt took the pictures on my camera.
 

Other fun family

And me getting caught eating my Reeses brownie : /

There he is... love you hun!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh that IS a big month for her! but what an accomplishment for her to get her masters. and turn 50! whatever, your mom doesn't look a day over 35. she's so sweet. love her! and you go girl with your flowers, they turned out SOO great. love you too jdub.

    ReplyDelete