Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our Valentine's Get Away

I'm so bad at blogging but I wanted to report about the super fun Valentine's weekend that we had...

We went to up to Eden and stayed in a condo with Jesse and Dave. We had so much fun. It was absolutely gorgeous up there with all the snow! We had such a relaxing and adventurous stay. On Saturday we went snowboarding at Powder Mountain, and let me tell you there was a ton of powder! Powder is Shane's favorite so we hit up some back trails, and unfortunately Shane had to wait for me twice for about 8 minutes each cause I was literally stuck and sinking :) [The smiley face because Shane was such a good sport about it.] We also saw "Valentine's Day" to kick of the weekend, and ended the weekend with "When in Rome." We ate some tasty food, and enjoyed a Valentine's Breakfast in a big white barn. What a great time hanging out at the condo and hot-tubbing. If only those scoundrels hadn't run off with Dave's North Face jacket, I think we could have had a perfect weekend.

3 comments:

  1. How fun Jen, I miss the snow and seeing you!! How about a get-a-away for St.Patrick's day? It'll be close to the 80s here!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Who knew you had been doing all of this blogging? I am out of it! I almost posted tonight. Your wonderful comment inspired me to at least try. I downloaded pictures... so maybe in the next few days I will get them on my blog!
    Valentines trip was fun. I am glad we went. love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete