Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Shane

My handsome husband turned 23...Yay! We're finally the same age again. The past two months when I was older seemed like a lifetime...ha ha. Anyways Happy Birthday Mr! I am so grateful for the wonderful husband and person that Shane is. He truly impresses me every day with his happy personality and energy. These past six months together have been so great! I love you so so much! Here are some pictures of a little birthday brownie party that we hosted. Thanks everyone for coming.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks hun! It was a great birthday! I have the best wife EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Shane! Jen you are so cute! I hope married life is going well for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looooove that shane is a commenter. hope your birthday was the best shaner. we need to get together soon. love ya both.

    ReplyDelete