Thursday, October 29, 2009

Summer Happenings

What a fun and memorable summer. Here are a few of the highlights (besides getting married). Shane Graduated for UVU with his Bachelor's in accounting!




Happy Birthday Jesse!!!



I graduated from BYU in Family Science


While I was graduating Shane had the opportunity to go to NYC to meet with the big 4 accounting firms and network with some of the LDS members out there. What a great experience!



My Grandma and Grandpa Heninger celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! Congratulations! We love you! Thanks for a fun 50's party.




This is Shane's Sister Stacee's "serious" Boyfriend Tyler. We asked him what he could do to impress the family... He told us he had a really big mouth. So the mean brothers made him show us really how big. 42 grapes later we believed him. What a sport :)


We went to the Keith Urban concert and had a blast!



4 comments:

  1. So cute Jen! I love your main blog photo! That is amazing! A bed out in the air on the beach, wow! It was so great to talk to you the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen SO cute! you guys are the greatest. I am so proud of you for blogging more. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JENA!!! I am so glad you found me! I love your blog!! You and Shane are such a beautiful couple!! I miss you roomie! Let us know when you want to double!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A lot has been happening in your world! hehe...There are many great photos in there.
    I love you! I hope you get better from being sick.

    ReplyDelete